Top 10 Reasons Why the Left Hate It’s Paul Ryan
At this moment in the Blogosphere there now exists 5, 643, 249.5 new articles about Mitt Romney’s pick for a running mate, Paul Ryan. But this is a very good sign. It means people are talking about it. It wasn’t necessarily the “safe” choice for Romney. But the more I think about it, the more I like it. Especially in light of the left’s response in the scant few hours since the choice was announced.
Rachel Maddow of MSNBC immediately began attacks by criticizing the choice of the location of the announcement being a Military battleship since neither served. Really? That’s what she was up in arms about? How great is that, if that’s all she can muster up. And it was the U.S.S. Wisconsin. Get it Ms. Maddow? See the connection? Please don’t make me explain it to you.
I realized right then, oh, this is going to be fun because I think the Left absolutely abhors this choice. And being a thorn in those yahoo’s left side is, well, quite enjoyable. And don’t listen to the White House saying they are happy it’s Ryan. I’m telling you. They hate it.
Here’s my top 10 reasons why I believe the Left hates this!
10. Mitt Romney actually went with a Tea-Party favorite. Right now the grassroots movement is likely smoking a cigarette in utter satisfaction. I saw first hand the strength of the Tea Party just a couple of weeks ago. And if you don’t think the Left hates the Tea-Party then you are drunk or you’ve been on a deserted island with Amelia Earhart the last few years.
9. In his first speech before the U.S.S. Wisconsin, which I’m still not explaining to the left, Ryan said “Our rights come from nature and God not from Government.” OH, you KNOW they hated that. This is the language of the founders. This is taking us back to our roots. Progressives are the polar opposite of our founding ideals.
8. It’s a damn smart play for Independents. Ryan is likable. He polls well among Independents. He is very persuasive when it comes to undecided voters. Take that bitches!
7. In an interview with Bret Baier on Fox News, Ryan said, “People shouldn’t talk to them like they are stuck in some class or in their station in life. We want people in upward mobility.” Why haven’t I thought of that? Obama puts people in classes. Like the ever-increasing dependent lower class. He creates commercials suggesting people get on food-stamps. Why? because he doesn’t think those people are capable of more? Does he not believe they are capable of upward mobility or making their lives better? I don’t think he does. And therefore, he keeps them stuck.
6. It gave us something to get excited about. I never seen so many random orgasms of happiness among Conservatives on Twitter in my life. It was a beautiful thing. And if we are happy, the Left is unhappy. At which point I say, neener, neener.
5. He’s a hunter, not a golfer. Hey PETA!!! Paul Ryan kills things! Then probably beheads them and eats them. Boo-yah!
4. Rasmussen must have been Johnny on the spot this morning as they have already released a poll on Ryan’s likability. “Earlier polling found that 39% of all voters had a favorable opinion of Ryan, while 25% offered a negative review. Thirty-five percent (35%) express no opinion of Ryan.” People like him. He’s principled. He comes up with solutions and doesn’t stick his head in the sand or blame others.
3. They know he isn’t really throwing Granny off the cliff. Paul Ryan’s plan actually saves Medicare. The progressives plan destroys it. A friend of mine who is a Doctor sent me a text saying “It made sense choosing a guy who talks about fixing medicare all the time to detract the election from the controversies regarding Romney-care.” I agree, I believe it takes a little of the sting out of Romney-care.
2. The man has got a serious set of cojones! Obama hates this guy. Have you noticed that? And the thing I love is you never see it even phase Ryan. He has no problem being in Obama’s face and playing his stupid game. But he somehow keeps his cool. Maybe that’s when he goes and kills something.
1. He’s hot. Yes, I had to go there. I’ve swooned over Paul Ryan on this blog for quite sometime now. Last year when I was doing a piece for Breitbart I had the chance to be on a conference call with Ryan at which point I described I could actually hear his dreamy blue eyes over the phone. And I am such a sucker for a confident man. Note I said “confident’ not “narcissistic” a la Barack Obama.
And then there’s the arms. Daily Caller had an article today mentioning how Ryan leads Congress member in a P90X workout when they are in session. Evidently it does a body good.
A hot, confident, problem solving, family man, hunter, fisher, tea-party favorite, founding principled, Ayn Rand reading, smart, defender of the Constitution, freaking awesome Patriot…ohhhhh, that pisses them off GOOD!
Let the games begin.